We collect personal data from you in connection with your access to and use of our websites, your online purchases of our products or services, or if you provide us with personal data through other channels or media, such as social media or an event registration service. In particular, we collect personal data directly from you in connection with the following activities:
– Filling in forms on our websites or in person at our events (this includes information you provide when you request additional information, in writing or verbally, about our products or services or sign up to receive our e-mail newsletters, marketing messages or coupons);
– Interacting with us on social media, such as by tagging us and/or our products, or permitting us to follow your social media profile;
– Purchasing any product or service from us;
– Providing service or product feedback or making any other submissions to us;
– Requesting information or assistance from us, including correspondence with our customer service team and through social media;
– Participating in or responding to surveys or requests for opinions, feedback and preferences regarding our services or products;
– Participating in or registering for events, consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions;
– Using other features of our websites that may be offered from time to time, which may require such information in order to utilise the feature.
We may collect the following types of personal data in connection with the activities described above, that you choose to include in your communications with us: your name, username, e-mail address, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences and any other personal data you have provided.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
You may have the option to link your social media account to our social media account (such as on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube). If you do link your social media account to our social media account, the social media service may share certain data about you and your activities with us in accordance with their privacy policies and your privacy settings on their services. If we receive data about you in this manner, we combine that data with the personal data we collect directly from you.
In general, we use your personal data to respond your requests, conduct your requested transactions, customise our interactions with you and provide, maintain and improve our services and products. The specific purposes for which we process your personal data are set out below:
– To provide services and products to you, which includes processing payments, sending notifications related to your purchases, and processing any changes to your transaction including exchanges or returns (the legal basis for this processing is the performance of the purchase agreement between you and House of VOGA);
– To conduct or administer events, contests, prize draws, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated (the legal basis for this processing is the performance of the agreement between you and House of VOGA related to such contest, prize draw, sweepstakes or other promotion);
– To respond to any communications from you, including to troubleshoot problems with our websites (the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in providing you with a functional website);
– To customise your experience on our websites (the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in improving the functionality of comment forms on our website);
– To develop and manage House of VOGA’s business and operations (the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in understanding customer behaviour, improving our selection of services and products, and exploring ways to develop and enhance our business);
– To measure your social media engagement with our brand (the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in understanding the efficacy of our marketing strategies);
– To comply with our legal obligations, including our tax obligations, those related to the prevention of fraud and money laundering, and those required for you to benefit from rights recognized by law, or any regulatory requirements or provisions (the legal basis for this processing is compliance with our legal obligations under laws in the EEA and The United Kingdom related to, for instance, taxation, money-laundering and terrorism financing and consumer protection law);
– To offer you opportunities to purchase services or products that we believe may be of interest to you, by supplementing the information we collect about you with information from third parties (the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in providing information about services and products that may be of interest to you, unless applicable law requires us to obtain your consent, in which case we will do so).
We do not share personal data about you with third parties except as follows:
a. Our Service Providers. We share personal data with third parties that perform services for us, including customer support, web hosting, information technology, payment processing, product fulfilment, fraud control, direct mail and email distribution, contest, event, sweepstakes and promotion administration, and analytics services. We only share with service providers the personal data that they need to perform services for us. Since our service providers may located around the world, please note that these disclosures involve cross-border transfers of your personal data as described in the “Data Transfers” section below.
b. Professional Advisors. We share personal data with our legal, financial, insurance and other advisors in connection with the management of all or part of House of VOGA’s business or operations.
c. Compliance with Law. We disclose personal data when we believe doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law or legal process (including requests from authorities), to respond to claims (including inquiries by you in connection with your purchases from House of VOGA), or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of House of VOGA, our customers, employees or the public.
d. Consent. We share personal data with third parties when we have your consent to do so.
We have physical, technical and administrative measures in place to help protect personal data from loss, unauthorised access or processing, modification, disclosure, damage, alteration, destruction or other misuse. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure or private. You understand that any messages or information you send to our websites may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal data collected by House of VOGA contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ensure that personal data transferred outside the EEA and The United Kingdom is maintained with at least the same level of security and protection for personal data that is required under applicable law.